1. This is look will keep you wondering, whether it’s a tomboy look or a stylish work look. Well, it’s amazingly versatile where you can wear it at work, on a casual outing, perhaps, for coffee or any other occasion that requires style.
2. I’ve been looking for boyfriend blazers for over a year until I finally found a couple at newlook. Since loose attires are trending right now, boyfriend blazers add the formal touch to your look with complete comfort and style.
3. A printed shirt that mixes between both colors; gray and blue is an ideal choice.
4. Cropped pants are also very adequate for the office and they look quite stylish on a casual look.
5. A messenger or chic office bag will look great with this look. Just choose the right style and color thoughtfully. Newlook and H&M have a great collection of bags. But Zara has a richer collection with more variety.
6. In a previous look, I added the classic floral shoes for a feminine touch but what’s more feminine and formal is a pointed-toe high-heels. It’s a perfect addition to your office look matched with cropped pants as well as the overall casual look… its formally sexy. Looking for pointed- toe? Zara is waiting for you!
Although bold jewelry and makeup are 2 important keys for super sexy and fashionable look, it’s preferred to avoid adding any of both for this look, since we have a color contrast and a printed top.