1) Since it has been officially announced that the weather will be pretty cold this season, dressing up in some Roberto Cavalli or Burberry Prorsum Poncho doesn’t sound like a bad idea at all.
2) Because maxi skirts and boyfriend jeans were quite of a big hit in the past season, so why not sport some other flaccid piece this season?
3) Whether you are up to piecing it with some tight leather leggings, ripped high-waisted pants or a distressed boyfriend jeans, it will never let you down.
4) It will be your perfect camouflaged cover-up in your oh-not-so-slim days.
5) It will be your bodycon and tight skirt’s best friend for some stylish and sexy day-to-night look.
6) Wearing it will allow you to remain comfortable yet stay in vogue so finally you won’t have to compromise comfort for fashion.
7) Just looking at them will remind you of Taylor Lautner in the twilight Saga.
8) They will literally match everything you will wear underneath.
9)Just throwing it on will instantly give the impression of I-know-how-to-dress-well even in your busiest and laziest days.
10) They simply harmonize with the banal image of the cozy and warm feelings in the all so cold days.
Every once in a while designers endow us with some restful and in velvet trend that keeps us in style without stepping out of our comfort zone, so why the hell not take advantage of such an opportunity?